Join Us as a Sales Representative!
As a sales representative, you are at the beginning of the elevator life cycle: Because as a sales representative, you convince customers of our products and accompany them from the first inquiry to the completion of the project.
Are you more of a hunter, key account manager or "administrator"? Do you prefer to be with the customer, or do you like to acquire by phone or by mail from the office? Are you international or national? We are looking for employees for many sales positions with different activities: Depending on the focus of the job and your previous technical knowledge, you will be responsible for selling new plants, modernizations or replacement plants, repairs, or service contracts - in the office or in the field, regionally or worldwide, on land or on ships. The choice is yours!
Knowledge of the industry is not required to start with us - what is important is that you not only work your weekly hours, but that you are enthusiastic about the subject of elevators. Because: Expertise can be learned, enthusiasm has to be lived!
We are looking forward if you want to work with us. Maybe you already have some of these skills. Then feel free to apply!
- You have completed commercial vocational training, are a technician (m/f/d) or have completed a technical degree. All educational backgrounds are welcome.
- Regardless of whether you already have many years of professional experience or are a career starter: Your affinity for elevators and your interest in the sale of products or services are what set you apart.
- Your way of working is structured, independent and precise.
- You are communicative, appear confident and prove your negotiation skills.
- You are familiar with the use of EDP systems.
- You enjoy working together as a team to achieve success and develop our sales contacts.
We do everything in our power to ensure that our employees are satisfied. This is just an excerpt from the benefits we offer.