Join Us as an Elevator Fitter!
Our elevator fitters ensure accessibility in buildings by installing elevator systems. This requires tact, not only in slotting, but also in communicating with the customer.
Whether you are a career changer or an old hand: Everyone is welcome at LUTZ Elevators. The only prerequisite: You have completed an electrical or mechanical apprenticeship, you are not afraid to work according to standards and you are enthusiastic about elevators. When installing new systems, you work accurately and are happy to keep our customers up to date on the progress of the project. Your work area can be at our land installations, for example in hotels, commercial or residential buildings, or at shipyards for shipbuilding, for example on superyachts, on ships of the navy and civil shipping. Your work is completed when the elevator systems are handed over to customer service, who will take care of maintenance and all related servicing.
We are pleased about your interest as an elevator fitter. If you discover your skills here, apply now!
- You are a trained mechatronics engineer, electrician/electronics technician, construction mechanic (m/f/d) or comparable.
- Your knowledge of technology and interest in electrical and mechanical processes are important.
- You work in a structured, independent and accurate manner.
- You enjoy participating in how the elevator is created from start to finish and is built and accompanied by you until it is handed over to the customer.
- You enjoy using modern communication tools such as cell phones and tablets.
- You are a team player who likes to work independently.
- You have a class B driver's license.
We do everything in our power to ensure that our employees are satisfied. This is just an excerpt from the benefits we offer.
Any Questions about Your Application as an Elevator Fitter?
For example, you would like to know how an interview with us works or whether you meet all the requirements for an application? Then get in touch with your personal contact!