Service Technician For Elevators
Every elevator represents a path that we make easier. And we do this sustainably: Because with our comprehensive range of services, we ensure that the elevators we look after run around the clock. Join LUTZ Elevators as a service technician!
As a service technician, you are responsible for the maintenance, repair and servicing of our elevator installations. Troubleshooting to get the elevator installations back in operation is also part of the job portfolio. Customer service has top priority: As a service technician, you are the first point of contact for our customers and keep them informed about the progress of maintenance or repair work. Our team of around one hundred service technician colleagues is at the heart of our service offering for building and marine elevators. Because we're not just on the move on land: as a service technician for elevators in our marine division, you'll have the opportunity to jet around the globe, working on the world's largest yachts.
We are looking forward, if you want to join us. Do you already bring something with you? Feel free to apply!
- You have completed your vocational training as an electrician, electronics technician, mechatronics technician (m/f/d) or comparable.
- Regardless of whether you already have many years of professional experience or are a career starter: Your knowledge of technology and your interest in electrical and mechanical processes are what set you apart.
- Your way of working is structured, independent and precise.
- You are communicative and want to provide the best service to our customers.
- You are familiar with the use of modern communication tools such as cell phones and tablets.
- You enjoy working together in a team to achieve success - but you are also not afraid to work alone and independently.
- You have a class B driver's license.
We do everything in our power to ensure that our employees are satisfied. This is just an excerpt from the benefits we offer.